The Complete Guide to Blended Learning
Activating Agency, Differentiation, Community, and Inquiry for Students
Embrace the new normal of hybrid teaching and enhance student learning. Connecting theory and reflective experience this book equips educators with blended learning strategies for both classroom and online environments.
Experience the convenience of eBooks! Access your eBooks anytime, anywhere on any desktop, Android, or iOS device through VitalSource. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit our FAQ for more information.
Essential guide to strategies and tools to enhance student learning in blended environments
Skillfully shifting between online and in-person learning has become expected of teachers. In this essential guide, you will learn how to harness technology to enhance student learning in both realms. Combining theory, reflection, and personal experience, author Catlin R. Tucker equips educators with a wide variety of strategies and tools to support student and educator success in blended environments and beyond.
K–12 teachers and administrators will:
- Gain insight on why blended instruction provides paths for effective, student-centered teaching
- Learn to navigate flexible learning landscapes
- Understand different collaborative and community-oriented strategies for successful blended teaching
- Utilize thoughtful reflection questions to examine your own school or district
- Discover strong theoretical frameworks and models for online and off-line instruction
Product Code: BKG082, EKF627
Published By: Solution Tree
“With examples, reproducible resources, reflection questions, and springboards for personalization, Catlin takes the guesswork out of refining blended learning practices. This book truly activates readers to become blended learning champions calling forth the best out of all learners to maximize their full potential. . . . This complete guide features ready-to-use models that will help educators design with the needs of learners in mind while creating space for them to make connections and decisions.”
“This book is timely and relevant. It will help teachers and teams create a vision of what blended learning looks like in the classroom, how to implement it into their already-established practices, and how to grow the tools they already [are] or should be using. There is a lot of information out there about using technology to leverage learning, but this book outlines the steps, starting with the why and what of blended learning and building the blocks from there.”
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.