Everyday Instructional Coaching
Seven Daily Drivers to Support Teacher Effectiveness
Coaching teachers in schools is integral to supporting effective teaching methods. This teaching resource provides practical instructional coaching strategies for teachers and educators.
Experience the convenience of eBooks! Access your eBooks anytime, anywhere on any desktop, Android, or iOS device through VitalSource. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit our FAQ for more information.
Instructional leadership and coaching strategies for teacher support
Instructional coaches play a crucial role in helping educators meet the ever-changing demands placed on teaching and learning. With this practical guide, coaches will discover seven drivers they can use to best support teachers in their daily work: (1) collaboration, (2) transparency, (3) inquiry, (4) discourse, (5) reverberation, (6) sincerity, and (7) influence. Each chapter offers instructional coaching strategies, research, and examples to help readers evaluate, refine, and implement these drivers in their educational coaching practices.
Learn daily practices for instructional coaching that supports teachers and effective teaching methods:
- Explore the seven daily drivers necessary to become a more effective instructional coach.
- Gain strategies to strengthen relationships and improve outcomes with teachers and teacher teams.
- Access tools to help self-assess and adjust daily coaching practices.
- Understand the sociocultural psychology and education research that support the seven daily drivers.
- Learn approaches you can use to keep pace with the demands on today’s educators, coaches, and instructional leaders.
Product Code: BKF802,EKF395
Published By: Solution Tree
“What a great book to support collaboration among passionate educators! Everyday Instructional Coaching describes seven critical drivers that dig deeply into the humanity of instructional support in schools and classrooms. I recommend this book for coach development programs and critical dialogue about the everyday work of instructional coaching.”
“This book is a great balance of practical tips, philosophy, and immediate takeaways with tools such as surveys.... This was such an easy read and a powerful tool for both new and existing coaches.”
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.