Humanizing K–12 Classrooms Worldwide Through Equitable Partnerships
Educators worldwide are striving to connect their students to classrooms and experts in ways that humanize the world, while preparing them to thrive in the 21st century. This practical guide takes readers through the steps and strategies needed to set up equitable global partnerships that benefit all learners, founded in the tenets of global citizenship and global competency.
- Explore examples of elementary, middle, and high school partnerships that target global and 21st century competencies students need for life in a complex world.
- Gain wisdom from global education leaders and practitioners who have firsthand experience building successful and transformative global partnerships for students.
- Consider communication platforms, organizations, and strategies for finding and fostering long-term global partnerships.
- Understand the equity pitfalls of global partnerships and explore strategies for building equitable relationships with other communities in the world.
- Learn about assessing global competency and partnership programs, as well as ways to expand global learning opportunities across your community.