Five Ways of Being
What Learning Leaders Think, Do, and Say Every Day
Evolve as a school leader and agent of change with the guidance of Five Ways of Being. This research-backed resource by Hawker Brownlow will help educators encourage learning at every grade level through intentional leadership techniques.
- Understand the need for a new school leadership mindset in the world of education.
- Form strong relationships built on trust.
- Step out of your comfort zones with courage.
- Form the best narrative for your school and bring your vision to life.
- Act with purpose and intentionality.
- Encourage learning and growth through strong leadership.
Get your copy today
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Changing Times and the Need for a New Paradigm
Chapter 2: Being Trusting
Chapter 3: Being Brave
Chapter 4: Being a Storyteller
Chapter 5: Being Purposeful
Chapter 6: Being Growth Focused
Index of Learning Leader Strategies
- DuFour, R., DuFour, R., Eaker, R., Many, T. W., & Mattos, M. (2016). Learning by doing: A handbook for Professional Learning Communities at Work (3rd ed.). Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Marzano, R. J., Heflebower, T., Hoegh, J. K., Warrick, P., & Grift, G. (2016). Collaborative teams that transform schools: The next step in PLCs. Bloomington, IN: Marzano Resources.
- Marzano, R. J., Warrick, P. B., Rains, C. L., & DuFour, R. (2018). Leading a high reliability school. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Muhammad, A. (2018). Transforming school culture: How to overcome staff division (2nd ed.). Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.