Access a wealth of math unit planning resources and lesson plan guidance for research-based mathematics practices. Developed by experts Timothy D. Kanold and Sarah Schuhl, this unit planning guide combines 38 weekly planning pages with activities to help your collaborative team ensure every student learns mathematics.
- Review the foundational ideas and basic concepts of Mathematics at Work™—a comprehensive PLC at Work® approach to achieving student success in mathematics.
- Access unit-pacing charts and daily lesson plan templates for 38 weeks of instruction designed to help math teachers and other educators of mathematics implement the Mathematics at Work process.
- Acquire reproducible forms in this teacher lesson planner designed to support the work of professional learning communities (PLCs) and collaborative teams in teaching mathematics and creating math unit plans.
- Recognize the positive cultural shifts that occur in schools that follow the PLC at Work process and answer your essential questions for lesson plans.
- Read stories from teachers and principals who have seen dramatic, inspiring change in their schools.