Overcome common struggles encountered by collaborative teams in PLCs with this book written by Professional Learning Communities at Work® experts. This practical book will guide team building for teachers and staff in order to create highly effective teams committed to learning for all.
- Gain an understanding of the PLC framework and the unique qualities of effective collaborative work.
- Learn about collaborative teams, what goes into making them, and how to utilize them effectively to drive change and professional development for teachers and other educators.
- Become familiar with the ways in which interpersonal issues affect collaborative teams, and gain collaborative tools for conflict resolution and team building for teachers and staff.
- Learn how a toxic work culture can contribute to the failure of collaborative learning and how to combat this toxic school culture.
- Explore how educators in nontraditional schools or singletons can use the collaborative process to their advantage.