Mobile Learning Devices
Do you share doubts with parents about the use of mobile learning devices (MLDs) in the classroom? Learn exactly what mobile learning is, how to introduce MLDs into your school, and how to ensure that teachers and students use them appropriately to enhance 21st century learning. Logistical implementation tips and examples of effective lesson plans are included.
- Understand how mobile learning and technology can be safely and effectively used in schools.
- Leverage mobile learning and technology in schools.
- Increase student motivation and achievement with research-based instructional strategies.
- Incorporate the use of MLDs with complete reproducible lessons plans.
Get your copy today
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Chapter 1: Learning Every Time, Everywhere
Chapter 2: Mobile Learning Technology and Instruction
Chapter 3: Mobile Technology Integration
Chapter 4: Strategies for Getting Started
Chapter 5: Nine Common MLDs That Support Instruction
Chapter 6: Implications of Mobile Learning
- Cell Phone Calculator Lesson Plan
- Class Survey of Mobile Learning Device Use and Availability
- eReader (iPad) iBook Literature Circles Lesson Plan
- ICE Model for Mobile Learning and Technology-Integrated Lesson Planning
- iPad Current Events Jigsaw Lesson Plan
- iPod Electronic Lab Report Lesson Plan
- iPod Touch Vocabulary Study Lesson Plan
- MP3 Podcast Poetry Lesson Plan
- Netbook Glogster Movie Poster Lesson Plan
- Nintendo DS Pictochat Math Lesson Plan
- Sample Cell Phone Policy
- Sample Letter to Families Regarding Cell Phone Use in Class
- Sample Policy on Acceptable Use of Cell Phones in Class
- Sony PSP Vocabulary Book Lesson Plan
- Technology Integration Planning Form