Lyle Kirtman is a management advisor specializing in organizational development, strategic planning, conflict resolution, and executive coaching. He is a frequent keynote speaker, webinar presenter, and radio and television guest.
Lyle Kirtman is a management advisor with more than 25 years of experience. He specializes in leadership and organizational development, strategic planning, conflict resolution, and executive coaching. He has worked with educational, nonprofit, corporate, and government organizations, including school districts, the Massachusetts Municipal Association, the US Environmental Protection Agency, and the US Department of Homeland Security.
Lyle has served as chair of the Massachusetts governor’s strategic task force on innovation in education and as a senior manager for Boston Public Schools. He is a frequent keynote speaker, webinar and conference presenter, and radio and television guest.
Lyle earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the State University of New York (SUNY) and a master’s degree in counseling with a concentration in career development from SUNY and Fairfield University.
Presentations by Lyle Kirtman
- Unleashing the Power of Your Leadership
- Leading With Results Over Compliance for Sustainable Improvement
- Finding the Time to Lead in Today’s World of Compliance and Accountability
- Using Competency-Based Data From High-Performing Principals to Achieve Sustainable Results
- How to Build Capacity for Leadership Within Your District
- Turning Performance Evaluation Into a Motivating Experience