Inclusion Strategies and Interventions, Second Edition
Rely on the second edition of this user-friendly guide to help you provide a strong learning path for all students, with a focus on special needs. This resource provides key instructional strategies educators can use to create an inclusive classroom using social-emotional learning (SEL) and a multitiered system of support (MTSS).
A user-friendly guide to instructional strategies that create an inclusive classroom for diverse learners
In a world filled with diverse students, inclusive education is more important than ever. Rely on the second edition of this user-friendly guide to help you provide a strong learning path for all students in your classroom, with a focus on special needs. The resource includes powerful new strategies, updated best practices, and the latest research to propel your efforts in cultivating inclusive classrooms.
- Recognize the necessity of inclusion in learning environments and the legal aspects of inclusion in education.
- Gain a foundational understanding of the varied students and diverse learners who inhabit today’s classrooms.
- Learn how to strengthen your inclusive, diverse classroom by building collaborative partnerships with co-teachers, special educators, inclusion coaches, and administrators.
- Explore methods of inclusion across a spectrum of subjects and teaching strategies, as well as how to involve parents and students in the collaborative learning process.
- Deepen your understanding of the impact social-emotional learning (SEL) has on academic performance.
- Understand how to organize a multitiered system of support (MTSS) in inclusive classrooms.
Product Code: BKF963
Published By: Solution Tree