The Complete Guide to Blended Learning
Activating Agency, Differentiation, Community, and Inquiry for Students
Embrace the new normal of hybrid teaching and enhance student learning. Connecting theory and reflective experience this book equips educators with blended learning strategies for both classroom and online environments.
Essential guide to strategies and tools to enhance student learning in blended environments
Skillfully shifting between online and in-person learning has become expected of teachers. In this essential guide, you will learn how to harness technology to enhance student learning in both realms. Combining theory, reflection, and personal experience, author Catlin R. Tucker equips educators with a wide variety of strategies and tools to support student and educator success in blended environments and beyond.
K–12 teachers and administrators will:
- Gain insight on why blended instruction provides paths for effective, student-centered teaching
- Learn to navigate flexible learning landscapes
- Understand different collaborative and community-oriented strategies for successful blended teaching
- Utilize thoughtful reflection questions to examine your own school or district
- Discover strong theoretical frameworks and models for online and offline instruction
Product Code: BKG082
Published By: Solution Tree