How Teacher-Student Relationships Improve Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening
Rely on I’m Listening to help you drive deeper, more meaningful learning by integrating relationship building into lesson design. Increase student engagement with social-emotional learning to create a positive learning environment.
Drive student engagement and empower learners through teacher-student relationships
Rely on I’m Listening to help you drive deeper, more meaningful learning by integrating relationship building into lesson design. Written by practitioner Beth Pandolpho, this resource outlines how to foster a sense of belonging while also maintaining the integrity of the content. Using the book’s practical strategies will help you empower learners to succeed at all subjects by being proficient readers, writers, speakers, and listeners.
- Explore the importance and benefits of building strong relationships with students and discover the direct link to academic performance.
- Study the research and theories that support the assertion that robust teacher-student relationships create a better learning environment.
- Acquire dozens of tools and strategies for building camaraderie with students and developing strong literacy skills in students.
- Learn how to bolster students’ speaking and listening skills, which are rarely addressed, and see how activities intersect with common standards.
- Read in-depth real-world anecdotes from teachers who share their activities and experiences.
Product Code: BKF926
Published By: Solution Tree
Explore these powerful tools to help reach your goals.