What About Us?
The PLC at Work® Process for Grades PreK–2 Teams
Achieve the full potential of PreK–2 classrooms through proven best practices aligned to the PLC at Work® process. Use team tools and take collective responsibility to boost early childhood learning and development.
A guide to implementing the PLC at Work process in early childhood education classrooms
Early childhood learning is a critical launchpad for every student’s social, emotional, and intellectual growth. With What About Us?, you will discover how to achieve the full potential of PreK–2 classrooms through proven best practices aligned to the PLC at Work® process. Learn how to work in collaborative teams to determine essential standards, design assessments, monitor student progress, and more.
- Understand how the PLC at Work process and early childhood learning go hand-in-hand.
- Learn the various aspects of what goes into creating an effective PLC for early childhood learning.
- Explore the environmental, cultural, and academic needs of an early childhood learner in the formative years.
- Map out effective curricula that encompass the practices embodied by PLC at Work and promote social-emotional learning.
- Grasp the importance of operating effectively as a whole-school team.
Product Code: BKF941
Published By: Solution Tree