The Neuroscience Behind How We Lead Others
Learn how to leverage the most provocative brain-based learning and neuroscience research to increase your productivity, expand your creative vision, and become a stronger leader. Explore neuroleadership topics such as decision making, change management, and emotional intelligence.
Understanding and Applying the Neuroscience of Leadership
Through engaging stories and studies, the author shows you how to leverage the most provocative neuroscience research to increase your productivity, expand your creative vision, and become a stronger leader. By dispelling brain myths and applying an understanding of how the brain perceives, plans, and influences behavior, you’ll transform your leadership, organizational management, and impact.
The neuroscience and leadership topics addressed in this book will help you:
- Deal with information overload and ignore irrelevant information to improve your decision-making process
- Cultivate and develop creativity and solve problems by thinking differently
- Increase your emotional intelligence to work and build relationships with colleagues effectively
- Control stress in the workplace and manage the emotions of a crisis
- Nurture a healthy brain by understanding the impact of diet, exercise, and sleep on your mental wellness
Product Code: BKF613
Page Count: 144