Teaching Academic and Social Skills Through RTI at Work™
Take strategic action to close the systemic behavior gap with the support of Behavior Solutions. Foster social-emotional learning (SEL) by utilizing the PLC at Work® and RTI at Work™ processes to boost student metacognition and create an action plan for meeting their psychological needs.
When students’ behavioral, emotional, and social needs are met, they are better able to excel in school and in life. Take strategic action to begin closing the systemic behavior gap with the guidance of Behavior Solutions. This user-friendly resource outlines how to utilize the PLC at Work® and RTI at Work™ processes to create a three-tiered system of supports that is collaborative, research-based, and practical.
- Become familiar with student behaviors, emotions, and mental states and the challenges they provide to the implementation of educational initiatives.
- Learn why it is necessary for schools to embrace the PLC at Work and RTI at Work processes to ensure students’ behavioral success with a multitiered system of support (MTSS).
- Study each tier of behavioral support—prevention, intervention, and remediation—to foster social-emotional learning (SEL).
- Understand how to construct successful behavior intervention processes at each behavioral tier.
- Read real-world examples and case studies of schools that implemented effective multitiered systems of behavior supports, then create your own action plan.
Product Code: BKF891
Published By: Solution Tree
“The work of a professional learning community is complex and continuous improvement requires systems. The authors provide tools, questions for teams, and troubleshooting tips. This book addresses timely topics that challenge school teams, while providing a blueprint for a PLC.”