Capturing the Classroom
Creating Videos to Reach Students Anytime
Harness the power of video to cultivate equity, create stability, and reach students anytime. With Capturing the Classroom, you will learn concrete and doable ways to record lectures, classroom discussions, tutorials, review sessions, and more to support any content area or curriculum.
Experience the convenience of eBooks! Access your eBooks anytime, anywhere on any desktop, Android, or iOS device through VitalSource. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit our FAQ for more information.
Capturing the Classroom
Harness the power of video to cultivate equity, create stability, and reach students anytime. With Capturing the Classroom, you will explore doable ways to establish, organize, share, and maintain a video archive to support any content area or curriculum and facilitate professional development. Learn how to capture lectures, labs, classroom discussions, tutorials, review sessions, and more. Whether you have access to high-end video equipment or simply a smartphone, you’ve got this.
- Understand the need for a video lesson archive, and how it creates a communal atmosphere for students.
- Learn what makes a video archive effective.
- Explore how a video archive can enhance standard classroom learning and grow student confidence.
- Create effective, varied videos for your own archive to implement into your teaching practices.
- Carry over videos from year to year, making the necessary adjustments and alterations based on feedback and change.
Product Code: BKF998, EKF561
Published By: Solution Tree
“The pedagogical shifts and frontloading techniques are an amazing resource. I think the author is on the cusp of a major shift in education, especially for secondary classrooms in trying to meet the diverse learning needs of students.”
“Ellen I. Linnihan has officially found the missing link of instruction and learning. Capturing the Classroom clearly identifies steps and walks you through the process of creating a digital and video library to strengthen education. It is like cloning yourself and giving you instruction superpowers at the same time. Education will never be the same again after reading this book.”
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.