Raise Her Up
Stories and Lessons From Women in International Educational Leadership
This anthology presents a collection of powerful stories written by women whose backgrounds are as diverse as their leadership roles. Readers will discover a sense of community among the pages, as well as practical guidance on how to develop the skills and character to achieve success.
- Learn about the challenges women leaders face in international education.
- Study the real-life experiences of 10 women leaders and analyze the lessons learned from each unique story.
- Gain self-reflection exercises and strategies to identify areas of growth.
- Feel inspired to overcome gender barriers and pursue ongoing professional development.
- Receive reproducible tools and templates to reinforce learning and self-reflection.
Get your copy today
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: On Staying Committed and Being Empowered
Chapter 2: On Embracing Control and Knowing Your Worth
Chapter 3: On Building Resilience and Finding Courage
Chapter 4: On Overcoming Imposter Syndrome and Transcending Titles
Chapter 5: On Getting Unstuck and Redefining Success
Chapter 6: On Building Relationships and Blazing Trails
Chapter 7: On Learning Self-Care
Chapter 8: On Valuing Persistence and Trusting Right Timing
Chapter 9: On Defying Limits and Leading From the Heart
Chapter 10: Bringing It All Together
- Danvers, J., De Blasio, H., & Grift, G. (2021). Five ways of being: What learning leaders think, do, and say every day. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Mason, C., Murphy, M. M. R., & Jackson, Y. (2020). Mindful school communities: The five Cs of nurturing heart centered learning. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Boogren, T. (2021). Educator wellness: A guide for sustaining physical, mental, emotional, and social well-being. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Kanold, T. D. (2017). HEART! Fully forming your professional life as a teacher and leader. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.
- Kanold, T. D. (2021). SOUL! Fulfilling the promise of your professional life as a teacher and leader. Bloomington, IN: Solution Tree Press.