Raise Her Up
Stories and Lessons From Women in International Educational Leadership
This anthology presents a collection of powerful stories written by women whose backgrounds are as diverse as their leadership roles. Readers will discover a sense of community among the pages, as well as practical guidance on how to develop the skills and character to achieve success.
Experience the convenience of eBooks! Access your eBooks anytime, anywhere on any desktop, Android, or iOS device through VitalSource. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit our FAQ for more information.
Raise Her Up
In the male-dominated echelon of educational leadership, many women feel alone in their struggle to succeed. This anthology presents a collection of powerful stories written by women whose backgrounds are as diverse as their leadership roles. Readers will discover a sense of community among the pages, as well as practical guidance on how to develop the skills and character to achieve success.
- Learn about the challenges women leaders face in international education.
- Study the real-life experiences of 10 women leaders and analyze the lessons learned from each unique story.
- Gain self-reflection exercises and strategies to identify areas of growth.
- Feel inspired to overcome gender barriers and pursue ongoing professional development.
- Receive reproducible tools and templates to reinforce learning and self-reflection.
Product Code: BKG045, EKF607
Published By: Solution Tree
“Raise Her Up is a must-read for any woman in educational leadership. I connected deeply to the experiences of these amazing educators and the lessons they learned. I plan to share the stories and implement the self-reflection strategies with my all-female leadership team.”
“I found myself immersed in each leadership journey. This book allows readers to challenge themselves and others in educational leadership so that we may continuously work to raise her up!”
“Raise Her Up inspires women in educational leadership to stand in their own empowerment while providing a safe space to build self-awareness through reflection and connection.”
“Raise Her Up weaves together the personal stories of ten women leaders in education, along with practical strategies and tools for reflection and growth—inspiring and empowering!”
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.