A Playbook for Developing Winning PLCs at Work
Create a uniform game plan to foster a collaborative community of learners, develop a shared focus, and meet growth goals.
Create a uniform game plan to foster a collaborative community of learners, develop a shared focus, and meet growth goals. Examine new concepts of leadership, and learn how to effectively assemble schoolwide commitment to PLC principles. Explore coaching points and tools you can use to customize strategies for teachers and leaders, who must share collective responsibility to drive lasting change.
- Discover why a well-defined game plan is necessary for schools and districts to build solid collaborative relationships.
- Explore strategies for keeping key stakeholders involved and committed to your PLC.
- Examine how collaborative teams can improve student learning through reviewing and refining curriculum and assessment.
- Learn how to collect data to monitor your effectiveness.
- Use facilitation guides, conversation prompts, templates, and rubrics to evaluate and build your game plan.
LeadershipProfessional Learning Communities at Work®Professional Learning Communities
Product Code: BKF635
Published By: Solution Tree
Page Count: 144
“The authors make the complex simple by breaking down concepts into specific, manageable action steps. The facilitation guides, key questions, and discussion prompts that they offer as coaching points are tremendously valuable resources that will benefit any district, school, or team willing to engage in the dialogue these tools are intended to generate. . . . If you are looking for a resource to help bring the professional learning community process to life in your school or district, you won't find a better one than Game Plan. I highly recommend it.”
Explore these powerful tools to help reach your goals.