Why Global PD Teams?
Global PD Teams is the first-ever online professional development resource designed to support your entire faculty on your learning journey.
Here’s how Global PD Teams can help your school:
- Offers daily, convenient access to real-time school improvement models and strategies
- Provides job-embedded professional development
- Builds collective teacher efficacy
- Defines clear learning paths toward student achievement and school improvement
- Delivers quality content from authors you know and trust, focused on 8 essential competencies
Learn why Global PD Teams is the right choice for your school improvement needs.
Build collective teacher efficacy. Leverage immediate instructional strategies.
Global PD Teams is a valuable tool for your staff development leadership to guide professional learning for the entire school. Whether you’re onboarding a new teacher or working with veteran staff, our instructional videos, mini-courses, playlists, and other supportive resources are an all-access pass to our most helpful insights into school improvement.
Global PD helps leaders:
- Ensure teacher teams build shared learning around relevant, quality content
- Provide new teacher training that supports the collective goals of existing teacher teams
- Empower teachers to take ownership of their professional learning
- Monitor teacher progress in their learning goals
Global PD helps teachers:
- Focus on content that will move the needle for student success
- Demonstrate competency in essential topics
- Access daily, job-embedded professional development
- Work better within their collaborative teams to ensure all students learn at high levels
Meet some of the experts you’ll see in Global PD Teams
Tim Brown, educational speaker and author, has 30 years of experience in education. As principal of elementary, middle, and high schools in Missouri, he led each to become a successful professional learning community.
Robert Eaker, EdD, is a professor in the Department of Educational Leadership at Middle Tennessee State University. He has written widely on the issues of effective teaching, effective schools, helping teachers use research findings, and high expectations for student achievement.
Janel Keating is superintendent of the White River School District in the state of Washington. She is a former elementary and middle school teacher, elementary principal, director of student learning, and deputy superintendent.
Mike Mattos is an internationally recognized author, presenter, and practitioner who specializes in uniting teachers, administrators, and support staff to transform schools.
Anthony Muhammad, PhD, is a much sought-after educational speaker. A practitioner for nearly 20 years, he has served as a middle school teacher, assistant principal, and principal, and as a high school principal.
Regina Stephens Owens
Regina Owens is an internationally recognized presenter and practitioner who specializes in creating a culture of connectivity and collaboration while utilizing systems thinking.
Sample some of the free facilitator guides available through Global PD Teams and get a sneak peak at select videos. Explore free resources
Get A FREE 7-Day Trial
Already a subscriber? Sign in>>
ST natural GPDPage