Common Formative Assessment, Second Edition
A Toolkit for Professional Learning Communities at Work®
This book will help collaborative teams meet the challenges of a new landscape of education—one in which we’re now familiar with formative assessment and we strive to improve our assessment design and allow data to inform instruction to best support student achievement.
Harness the power of common formative assessment to nurture student engagement and achievement
In the second edition of this pivotal work by Kim Bailey and Chris Jakicic, you will discover updated and improved resources to use formative data to support higher levels of student learning. Data-driven techniques and new tools will guide you in improving collaboration and student engagement throughout the assessment process. Teams can use the ideas, templates, and protocols in this practitioner-friendly resource.
K–12 educators will:
- Identify successful assessment tools for implementation
- Understand the role of assessments in advancing student learning
- Reflect on assessment processes and the standards driving instruction
- Access a wide variety of assessment designs and strategies for guiding collaboration
- Utilize data-driven jump-start resources and templates that suit their teams’ needs
Product Code: BKG097