Leading Beyond Intention
Six Areas to Deepen Reflection and Planning in Your PLC at Work®
School improvement starts with leaders. Take a deep dive into personal leadership skills and gain practical strategies for building capacity among your staff, growing your efficacy, and leading with intentionality each and every day.
An evidence-based solutions guide on building capacity for leaders in education
This solutions-focused guide dives deep into personal leadership skills, encourages readers to reflect and grow, and offers practical strategies for weaving the thread of intentionality throughout your daily leadership practice. From building capacity among your staff to finding courage within yourself, you will discover meaningful content that not only provides food for thought but also inspires action.
Leaders in education will:
- Understand what it means to lead from within and develop a personal plan of action
- Explore the six core principles of leadership
- Access useful templates and tools that support both reflection and action
- Discover insights through reflection on their own personal journeys as leaders
- Gain strategies from other leaders in education for navigating both difficulties and successes
Product Code: BKF971
Published By: Solution Tree