RTI at Work™ Portable Event Package
- Special pricing -
- Participants have full access to sessions for 60 days after activation.
RTI at Work™ Portable Event Package
Our top-rated RTI at Work Institute delivered virtually to you
Get unlimited access to keynotes and breakout sessions delivered by education experts who have successfully led schools through the RTI process, often with limited personnel and dwindling resources. You will learn how to create a tiered system of support that includes:
- Tier 1 core instruction that ensures all students have access to a rigorous, essential grade-level curriculum, highly effective teaching, and embedded academic and behavioral support.
- Tier 2 supplemental interventions that support students in a grade-level curriculum, immediate prerequisite skills, and academic and social behavior expectations.
- Tier 3 intensive interventions that develop foundational prerequisite academic skills and behaviors without removing students from the essential grade-level curriculum.
With this virtual event experience, you’ll receive 60-day access to:
- Keynotes from leading RTI at Work experts
- Expert-led breakout sessions of your choosing
- One expert seminar covering essential questions from practitioners like you
At the end of your 60-day virtual event, you’ll get access to one virtual team time led by one of our RTI at Work experts who can clarify your questions and help guide your possible next steps. Choose a virtual team time that fits into your schedule from a list of options including a time after your 60-day access period ends.
With this Portable Event Package, you’ll also receive:
- A copy of our best-selling RTI title, Taking Action, a practical guide to teach you the RTI at Work process and how you can drive continuous improvement and academic success
- A program guide book
- A reusable tote bag
- Digital copies of all breakout session handouts
- The official institute T-shirt in your size
- The latest edition of AllThingsPLC Magazine
- A 30% off coupon code for orders of five or more select titles and free shipping for 10 titles or more (continental US only)
For those just beginning to implement a tiered intervention strategy, this is an excellent way to build your knowledge. For those who are already involved in implementation, this package is the ideal opportunity to revisit your mission, dive into new content, and get answers to your most pressing questions.
Hear from our attendees
“I learned something from every keynote and breakout session. Easy, practical, and useful information!”
Attendees will print their own certificates after each session they complete on the virtual platform.
Portable Event Package FAQ
How does a Portable Event Package work?
A Solution Tree Portable Event Package is an on-demand virtual event focused on a specific topic. These events feature leading experts delivering keynotes and breakout sessions designed for maximum impact and crafted for a virtual format. Once you register and access your Portable Event Package, you will have 60 days to view the content. Our video platform allows you to start, stop, pause, and then pick up where you left off. Session handouts and reproducibles will be provided digitally.
Where does the Portable Event Package content come from?
The content is either sourced from previous on-site or virtual events or created specifically for the Portable Event Package by experts.
How do you use the Portable Event Package?
The format varies based on the Portable Event Package purchased. PLC and RTI Portable Event Packages offer different viewing options based on your role and needs, and their expansive breakout options allow for a more self-guided experience. Other Portable Event Packages are designed for more structured viewing, with participants completing sessions based on an agenda.
How long do you have access to your Portable Event Package?
You have 60 days of unlimited viewing access, beginning when you view your first session. During those 60 days you will have access to all content.
How much time does each session take to complete?
The length of each session varies. Typically sessions take 75–90 minutes to complete, but some sessions are shorter by design.
How many educators can I register from my school or district?
You can register an unlimited number of educators. A Portable Event Package is an excellent tool for teams to work on together, and beginning dates are flexible, allowing participants to start and stop as they choose.
Can I register as an individual?
Yes. Portable Event Packages can be purchased and used by individuals.
Can course participants earn CEUs?
Yes. Depending on which Portable Event Package you purchase, you can earn varying CEUs. After completing sessions, attendees will find a certificate of participation in the digital platform under each session. Certificates are available a limited time, until event access has expired. Please check with your department of education for CEU availability.