Shifting to Digital
A Guide to Engaging, Teaching, and Assessing Remote Learners
Rely on Shifting to Digital to give you clear, concise, and helpful answers to all of your remote teaching questions. This comprehensive guide provides specific strategies for planning high-engagement instruction, handling technology, assessing collaboration and assignments, and more.
Add this eBook to your credit card purchase and gain immediate access.
eBooks are available on desktop, Android, and iOS via Adobe Digital Editions. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit the eBook FAQ for more information.
Shifting to Digital
Rely on Shifting to Digital to deliver clear and concise answers to all of your remote teaching questions. This comprehensive guide provides specific strategies for planning high-engagement instruction, handling technology, assessing collaboration and assignments, and more. You’ll also gain access to a helpful list of digital tools, along with online-specific lessons and projects for various subjects.
- Learn how to engage and manage multiple students online at one time.
- Create effective lesson plans that incorporate synchronous and asynchronous instruction based on best-practice cooperative learning and project-based learning.
- Gauge students' executive function and increase their self-direction—a crucial part of online learning.
- Understand how to best teach and support English learners and students with special needs.
- Plan communications for students, parents, and guardians that address technology procedures, expectations, and privacy.
Product Code: BKG006, EKF568
Published By: Solution Tree
“Shifting to Digital is a book made for this moment. Teachers need practical guidance on how to use digital technologies to address a host of challenges: from addressing students’ learning gaps, to ensuring that learning continues while students are away from school, to creating more capacity to support students’ social and emotional needs. On these fronts, this book delivers.”