With our LiveStream Events, inspirational keynotes and interactive breakout sessions can be viewed live, uniting large teams in the same professional development teachers and educators experience at our in-person PLC at Work® events.
To support social distancing efforts, we now offer 1:1 Wired Events and 1:1 LiveStream Events. With these new options, each team member can participate in a full-length event using his or her personal device rather than in a group setting. Learn more >>
Choose a LiveStream Event solution to:
- Participate in an engaging live video-streaming event featuring some of our most sought-after professional learning community experts
- Receive on-site or virtual from a certified associate who will lead your live-streaming event and help connect session content to your team's teacher training and staff development needs
- Receive the same helpful event materials—handouts, resources, and more—as event attendees at the live Solution Tree event
- Engage with education leaders and other event attendees at the live event
How it works
- Select dates—Choose which PLC at Work® Institute to stream to your school community.
- Prepare your team—Get your team excited about the training and development, and we'll work with you on the details.
- Localize—A hand-selected Solution Tree associate will provide support for your team during your event.
- Empower your staff—Provide your staff with tools to advance their development and your students' achievement.
Interested in learning more about customizing your own LiveStream Event?Contact our Streaming Solutions team
Resources included with registration