Pamela Liebenberg, EdD, is director of curriculum and instruction in the Tuscaloosa County School System. An educator for more than 24 years, she specializes in teaching others the power of collaboration through PLCs.
Pamela Liebenberg, EdD, is director of curriculum and instruction in the Tuscaloosa County School System. An educator for more than 24 years, she has served as an award-winning teacher, assistant principal, principal of a Title I school, and district director.
Dr. Liebenberg specializes in helping teachers, leaders, parents, and school systems realize the power of collaboration through professional learning communities. In 2020, her work with the PLC at Work® process led to Big Sandy Elementary School being named Alabama’s first Model PLC.
She received a master’s degrees in elementary leader and instructional education from the University of Alabama at Birmingham, an education specialist degree in instructional leadership from the University of Alabama at Birmingham, and a doctorate in instructional leadership from Samford University.
PLC at Work®
PLC at Work® experts have proven success in leading the PLC at Work process in a school or district. Work with them to implement a focus on learning, build a collaborative culture, and create a results orientation that leads to sustained, substantive school improvement.
Presentations by Pamela Liebenberg
- The Power of Collaboration in PLCs
- Creating Professional Learning Communities for Parents
- Common Formative Assessments & Summative Assessments
- Creating Common Formative Assessments
- Unwrapping Standards
- Help! I’m a First-Year Teacher
- Humor in the Classroom
- Decompress and Stress Less
- Digital Citizenship in the Classroom for the Elementary Teacher
- Digital Citizenship in the Classroom for the Secondary Teacher
- How to Ruin Your Career in 280 Characters or Less