Making the Move With Ed Tech
Ten Strategies to Scale Up Your In-Person, Hybrid, and Remote Learning
Discover how to integrate technology in the classroom by adapting ten strategies that facilitate creativity and critical thinking and increase student engagement. This research-based resource is a practical tool you can keep close at hand to help you be intentional with ed tech and strengthen your teaching practice.
Learn how to strategically employ ed technology tools and integrate technology in the classroom
Countless technology tools are available to teachers and coaches, but integrating technology in the classroom in a purposeful way is challenging. In this book, the authors cut through ed-tech jargon and frameworks to help you employ ed-tech tools strategically. Explore moves, or instructional strategies, both familiar and new, that facilitate student inquiry, dialogue, critical thinking, and creativity.
This book will help K–12 teachers, principals, and instructional technology coaches:
- Improve their understanding of ed-tech tools and frameworks
- Explore both familiar and new instructional strategies or moves
- Learn to employ educational technology tools in the service of instructional strategies
- Align instructional strategies with new tools and with International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) Standards for Students and Educators
- Apply strategies and tools across learning modalities, including in-person, remote, and hybrid learning
A joint publication of ISTE and Solution Tree
21st Century SkillsInstructionTechnology
Product Code: BKG101
Published By: Solution Tree