Mind the Gaps Book Bundle
This bundle examines how to proactively address widening achievement gaps across grade levels and subject areas.
Take action now to support your students
To help educators address the challenge of supporting students who lack the prerequisite knowledge and skills needed for success in a new grade-level curriculum, Solution Tree has worked with leading practitioners to curate the Mind the Gaps Bundle.
Teachers, leaders, and teams will learn together how to determine essential learnings, accurately measure student progress, and develop a system of interventions for learners who need additional time and support.
- Create engaging assessments that accurately report students progress, whether they are learning in the classroom or online.
- Recognize the positive cultural shifts that occur in schools by implementing response to intervention (RTI) within a professional learning community (PLC).
- Obtain targeted support and tools that you can use immediately to strengthen the work of your collaborative team.
- Learn what roles teacher teams, leadership teams, and schoolwide teams play in a multitiered intervention structure.
- Use the key ideas and four critical questions of a PLC to maximize learning for all students.
This Mind the Gaps bundle includes:
- RTI at Work™ Plan Book
- The Big Book of Tools for Collaborative Teams in a PLC at Work®
- Taking Action
- Design in Five
- Yes We Can!
AssessmentProfessional Learning Communities at Work®Professional Learning CommunitiesRTI at Work™Response to InterventionSpecial NeedsTeamsTechnologyViolence & Crisis PreventionYouth at Risk
Product Code: KTF376