Leading PLCs at Work® Districtwide
From Boardroom to Classroom
With this leadership resource as a guide, you will learn how to align the work of every PLC team within your district. Inspire professional learning communities to achieve continuous improvement and a guaranteed and viable curriculum for every student.
Experience the convenience of eBooks! Access your eBooks anytime, anywhere on any desktop, Android, or iOS device through VitalSource. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit our FAQ for more information.
A leadership guide for teams districtwide to collaborate effectively for continuous improvement and high levels of learning for all students
Ensure your school district is doing the right work, the right way, for the right reasons. With this resource as your guide, you will learn how to align the work of every PLC team districtwide—from the boardroom to the classroom. Each chapter focuses on one of four types of teams and provides practices and tools for working together to foster a districtwide culture of continuous improvement.
Use this resource to align your district’s work in a top-down, bottom-up cyclical process:
- Learn the leadership role the district office plays in supporting successful PLC at Work implementation and school-improvement efforts.
- Observe how collaborative teams at every level align their work districtwide to ensure high levels of learning in professional learning communities.
- Study real-life examples and artifacts of best practices in action.
- Receive protocols and templates, such as the Team Analysis of Common Assessment (TACA) form, to move student learning forward.
- Review a process for establishing a guaranteed and viable curriculum, and discover strategies for analyzing student learning and making data-informed decisions.
Product Code: BKF942, EKF505
Published By: Solution Tree
Page Count: 168
“This book is a no-nonsense call for clarity and collaboration in educational leadership. Eaker, Hagadone, Keating, and Rhoades demonstrate how any district can align its practices and transform student learning.”
“A must-read for school leaders who intend to improve student learning by implementing the PLC process districtwide. The authors outline a comprehensive structure for districtwide alignment filled with tools, strategies for best practice, and examples that provide a powerful pathway for success.”
“By implementing the strategies in this guide, our district has been recognized not only both regionally and nationally as a model PLC district, but more importantly, has shown outstanding student growth and achievement. The strategies outlined in this book have positioned our educational professionals to truly address the learning needs of every child.”
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.