Energize Your Teams
Powerful Tools for Coaching Collaborative Teams in PLCs at Work®
Help your teams get better faster. Written for busy school leaders, instructional coaches, and teacher leaders, this ultimate “grab and grow” guide details how to bridge the gap between learning and doing at every stage of the PLC journey.
Experience the convenience of eBooks! Access your eBooks anytime, anywhere on any desktop, Android, or iOS device through VitalSource. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit our FAQ for more information.
A comprehensive guide for leading collaborative teams to reach their full potential
Help your teams get better faster. Written for busy school leaders, instructional coaches, and teacher leaders, this ultimate “grab and grow” guide details how to bridge the gap between learning and doing at every stage of the PLC journey. Rely on the book’s ample professional development activities to empower teacher teams to enhance their skills, grow together, and collectively focus on what’s working and what’s next.
- Understand every aspect of a professional learning community and how collaborative teams and school leadership play a role in them.
- This resource includes 23 different professional development modules with corresponding articles that coaches can use to support teams' job embedded, "just-in-time" learning on PLCs.
- Explore the different levels on the PLC continuum.
- Learn a proven, effective coaching cycle that will fortify your collaborative team school improvement efforts.
- Improve team collaboration regarding all aspects of your learning community, including curriculum, assessment, and intervention.
- Determine the next steps that will help you realize the true potential of your PLC.
Product Code: BKG009, EKF571
Published By: Solution Tree
“Many, Maffoni, Sparks, Thomas, and Greeney have assembled, created, and shared the tools necessary for teams to collaborate on what matters most to them, to learn with and from each other, and to generate the force that moves them all toward the greater good, results for students and each other. . . . Leaders, coaches, and facilitators will find within Energize Your Teams the energy that lights up the work, that catalyzes action, and that brings joy, verve, and passion into the core work of every PLC.”
“The authors have done it again! First they provided Amplify Your Impact to build the PLC coaching foundation. Then they wrote How Schools Thrive to provide concrete ideas and strategies for coaching teams in a PLC. With Energize Your Teams, they provide the professional development materials. I love this incredibly practical and easy-to-use resource!”
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.