Gayle Gregory, a former teacher, has extensive experience as a staff developer and administrator. She has taught at the elementary, middle, and high school levels as well as in university settings.
Gayle Gregory has extensive experience as a staff developer and administrator. She consults internationally on brain-friendly differentiation, research-based instruction, block scheduling, assessment practices, early literacy, gifted instruction, and facilitating school change. Gayle has worked with many districts developing school teams to build internal capacity. She has taught at the elementary, middle, and high school levels as well as in university settings.
She is coauthor of Differentiated Instruction: One Size Doesn’t Fit All, Teacher Teams That Get Results, and a series on differentiated instructional strategies. In addition, she was featured in an edition of the Video Journal of Education focused on differentiated instruction. She is committed to lifelong learning and professional growth for herself and others.
Common Core experts will work with you to ensure you have the capacity and know-how to embed the standards throughout your practice. Work with them to unpack standards and align instruction and assessment practices to the Common Core standards across content areas.
Presentations by Gayle Gregory
- Best Strategies First: Differentiated Core Instruction for All Our Students
- The Motivated Brain: Engaging All Students
- Brain-Friendly Differentiation (Elementary, Middle, and Secondary)
- Differentiated Instructional Strategies: One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- Strategies for Teaching Inside the Block Schedule
- Research Best Practices in Secondary Schools
- Early Literacy Best Practices
- What Principals Need to Know About Differentiation
- Differentiation in the Common Core Standards
- Using PLC Concepts to Support Differentiated Instruction in Your School
- Differentiated Instructional Strategies in Practice
- Effectively Support and Mentor Staff While Differentiating Instruction
- Data-Driven Instruction in the Standards-Based Classroom
- Brain-Compatible Assessment
- Assessment in the Differentiated Classroom: What Administrators Should Know
- Differentiated Literacy Strategies for Student Growth and Achievement K–6
- Differentiating With Style for Gifted Students
- Differentiated Instructional Strategies for Science K–8
- Teacher Teams That Get Results
“Mrs. Gregory gave specific tips and things that we can try right now in our classroom. She didn't just talk theory; she also talked application.”