Five Ways of Being
What Learning Leaders Think, Do, and Say Every Day
Evolve as a school leader and agent of change with the guidance of Five Ways of Being. This research-backed resource by Hawker Brownlow will help educators encourage learning at every grade level through intentional leadership techniques.
Due to licensing restrictions, only customers within the United States and Canada may purchase Five Ways of Being from this website. Customers in any other country may purchase this title from Hawker Brownlow Education.
A research-backed resource for increasing achievement through school leadership strategies
Evolve as a school leader and agent of change with the guidance of Five Ways of Being. In this must-read guide, the authors challenge and reinvent the mindset of leadership. Each chapter outlines one of five ways of being—from forming trusting relationships to being purposeful in thought and action—that will empower you to genuinely lead learning for school staff, colleagues, and students.
- Understand the need for a new school leadership mindset in the world of education.
- Form strong relationships built on trust.
- Step out of your comfort zones with courage.
- Form the best narrative for your school and bring your vision to life.
- Act with purpose and intentionality.
- Encourage learning and growth through strong leadership.
Product Code: BKB013