A People-Centered Approach for Online, Blended, and In-Person Learning
Embrace the unique opportunity of online and blended learning. Get a solid understanding on how to execute in-person and online relationships with students and coworkers to attain a positive learning environment that supports social-emotional learning.
Experience the convenience of eBooks! Access your eBooks anytime, anywhere on any desktop, Android, or iOS device through VitalSource. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit our FAQ for more information.
Create a positive learning environment for student engagement and enrichment
Reimagine your school community. This practical guidebook will help you shift your mindset of online and blended learning from “backup plan” to unprecedented opportunity for rich connections and high-level learning. New and veteran teachers alike will gain insight on how to build in-person and online relationships with students and coworkers to achieve a learning community that supports social-emotional learning, equitable and inclusive instruction, and academic success.
Educators of hybrid learning environments will:
- Understand why relationship building is fundamental to student success and gain best practices for establishing this foundation
- Discover new blended, online, and in-person strategies for strengthening connections with your diverse students
- Gain strategies for offering instruction that is affirming, representative of our diverse world, and rooted in equity
- Be empowered to think critically about and to change systems currently in place that limit students’ ability to connect and thrive
- Choose strategies that fit your teaching style from the myriad of vibrant experiences contributed by educators around the world
Product Code: BKG075, EKF620
Published By: Solution Tree
Page Count: 240
“Connected Classrooms is a must-have guidebook for the modern classroom. Teachers will learn intentional strategies to assist them in cultivating connected classrooms both in person and online. This book will help you build deep, meaningful, lasting relationships with your students that will foster student success both in and out of the classroom setting.”
“While focusing on the thread of connectivity, Kathryn Fishman-Weaver and Stephanie Walter have crafted a book that brings into focus the heart of all teaching—the need of humans to feel connected. This book shows how focusing on this principle allows us as educators to be effective and fulfilled, be it through in-person, online, or blended learning. The combination of exposition, teacher accounts, and reflection activities made this an enjoyable read and a valuable resource.”
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.