Energize Your Teams
Powerful Tools for Coaching Collaborative Teams in PLCs at Work®
Help your teams get better faster. Written for busy school leaders, instructional coaches, and teacher leaders, this ultimate “grab and grow” guide details how to bridge the gap between learning and doing at every stage of the PLC journey.
A comprehensive guide for leading collaborative teams to reach their full potential
Help your teams get better faster. Written for busy school leaders, instructional coaches, and teacher leaders, this ultimate “grab and grow” guide details how to bridge the gap between learning and doing at every stage of the PLC journey. Rely on the book’s ample professional development activities to empower teacher teams to enhance their skills, grow together, and collectively focus on what’s working and what’s next.
- Understand every aspect of a professional learning community and how collaborative teams and school leadership play a role in them.
- This resource includes 23 different professional development modules with corresponding articles that coaches can use to support teams' job embedded, "just-in-time" learning on PLCs.
- Explore the different levels on the PLC continuum.
- Learn a proven, effective coaching cycle that will fortify your collaborative team school improvement efforts.
- Improve team collaboration regarding all aspects of your learning community, including curriculum, assessment, and intervention.
- Determine the next steps that will help you realize the true potential of your PLC.
Product Code: BKG009, EKF571
Published By: Solution Tree
“Many, Maffoni, Sparks, Thomas, and Greeney have assembled, created, and shared the tools necessary for teams to collaborate on what matters most to them, to learn with and from each other, and to generate the force that moves them all toward the greater good, results for students and each other. . . . Leaders, coaches, and facilitators will find within Energize Your Teams the energy that lights up the work, that catalyzes action, and that brings joy, verve, and passion into the core work of every PLC.”
“The authors have done it again! First they provided Amplify Your Impact to build the PLC coaching foundation. Then they wrote How Schools Thrive to provide concrete ideas and strategies for coaching teams in a PLC. With Energize Your Teams, they provide the professional development materials. I love this incredibly practical and easy-to-use resource!”