How Schools Thrive
Building a Coaching Culture for Collaborative Teams in PLCs at Work®
Access concrete ideas and effective coaching strategies for improving your team’s professional practice around the essential elements of the PLC at Work® process. Discover instructional coaching strategies to enhance your team’s professional practice.
Experience the convenience of eBooks! Access your eBooks anytime, anywhere on any desktop, Android, or iOS device through VitalSource. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit our FAQ for more information.
Effective coaching strategies for PLCs at Work®
Strengthen your professional learning community (PLC) by building a highly effective coaching culture for collaborative teams. A companion to Amplify Your Impact, this resource drills deeper into the more complex aspects of PLC at Work®. Instructional coaches and leaders will acquire new insights and strategies for improving their team’s professional practice around the essential elements of the PLC process, including continuous improvement, collective inquiry, action orientation, and a focus on results.
Gain effective coaching strategies for Professional Learning Communities at Work®:
- Review essential elements of effective PLCs and how these essential elements influence the instructional coaching of collaborative teams.
- Study the Strategy Implementation Guide (SIG) and Pathways for Coaching Collaborative Teams tools and how to use them in the coaching of collaborative teams.
- Acquire new insights, confront new questions, and explore new approaches that promote higher levels of student learning and effective professional learning communities for teachers.
- Discover numerous strategies to use during the effective group coaching of collaborative teams at every stage of learning to meet adaptive challenges.
- Learn the benefits of “drilling deeper” into the PLC process, as well as viewing the teacher as a reflective practitioner.
Product Code: BKF855, EKF448
Published By: Solution Tree
Page Count: 192
“Many, Maffoni, Sparks, and Thomas present research-based concepts, practices, and protocols that can enhance team effectiveness and are grounded in years of successful practice. The result is a collection of tools that leaders can implement, in a reasonable amount of time, that when taken together and used with fidelity, are proven to be effective.”
“A very useful tool with flexible application and a perfect blend of research and anecdotal evidence. An excellent resource for PLC leaders, regardless of where their teams are in the PLC journey.”
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.