The Wraparound Guide
How to Gather Student Voice, Build Community Partnerships, and Cultivate Hope
With this timely guide, you will discover actionable steps for launching and sustaining wraparound services embedded within your school that support the whole child. Amplify student voice and build mental health with strategies that improve academic achievement and classroom behavior.
A wraparound service delivery handbook for helping students overcome barriers to wellness and learning
Your school has the power to help students overcome barriers to well-being and academic achievement—from mental health issues to substance abuse to trauma. With this timely guide, you will learn how to launch and sustain high-quality wraparound services embedded within your school that meet the needs of every learner. Use the book’s actionable steps to amplify student voice, establish community partnerships, and design programming that fully supports the whole child.
- Recognize the impact of outside influences on students and how they affect their classroom learning.
- Design processes to hear student voices and identify their needs.
- Forge relationships with students and establish community partnerships.
- Design and fund services and programs that meet student needs.
- Connect students and families with the support they need to enable learning, wellness, and healthy relationships.
Product Code: BKF956
Published By: Solution Tree