Kindergarten From A to Z
Managing Your Classroom and Curriculum With Purpose and Confidence
Inside this all-inclusive guide, you will find best practices, advice, strategies, and tips for making the most of every student’s kindergarten experience. This resource will help instructors provide effective teaching to young learners in every kindergarten classroom.
An all-inclusive guide to enriching the learning experiences of kindergarten classrooms
Kindergarten is a vital time in a child’s life, often serving as the foundation for future education. Inside this all-inclusive guide, you will find everything you need to fully support your eager young learners. Rely on the book’s ample advice and strategies, as well as literacy and mathematics guidance, to help build or refine your teaching toolkit and make the most of every kindergartener’s experience.
- Understand how to weed through a curriculum and make it work for a particular class.
- Explore the mindset and skills one needs to have to be an effective teacher.
- Learn how to set up a classroom that maximizes the learning experience.
- Acquire effective solutions to real-world problems that kindergarten teachers encounter in their practice.
- Discover methods of behavioral management and conflict defusal among kindergarteners.
- Dive into the foundations of literacy and mathematics to understand how best to teach the topics.
Product Code: BKF957
Published By: Solution Tree