- Foundations and Flexibility: The Art and Science of Teaching in Any Context
June 18, 2021
In this one-hour webinar, participants will learn best practices in online instruction from Redwood Learning presenters Tina H. Boogren, Paula Maeker, and Katie White. Join for expert insights and key takeaways about how successful practices from in-person learning can be adapted for online learning, and vice versa.
- Building the Bench: Creating Shared Leadership in your School
June 15, 2021
In this one-hour webinar, participants will engage in discussion and reflect on the important components (who, what, when, and why) of establishing a leadership team and establishing direction for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Every Child, Every Day: Strategies for ensuring high levels of learning for all students
June 4, 2021
West Side Elementary School, a Model PLC School in Rossville, GA, has a clear mission: ensure high levels of learning for all students. In this high-impact webinar, West Side’s principal Robert Mountjoy and assistant superintendent of Catoosa County Public Schools, Dr. Kim Nichols, sit down with us to share strategies for building a collaborative culture committed to learning for all.
- School Improvement for ALL: Accelerating Learning to Grade Level and Beyond
June 24, 2020
During this webinar, trusted education experts Sharon V. Kramer and Sarah Schuhl will provide research-affirmed practices to guide your underperforming school, district, or teacher teams in proactively preparing for the upcoming 2020–21 school year with a focus on acceleration rather than remediation.
- Return to Learn: Revising Your 2020–2021 Mathematics Unit Plans
June 10, 2020
During this webinar, trusted mathematics experts Timothy D. Kanold and Sarah Schuhl will provide research-affirmed protocols to guide your school, district, or department in proactively preparing for the upcoming 2020–2021 school year.
- Mathematics in a PLC at Work™: Every Student Can Learn Mathematics! Webinar
June 4, 2018
In this inspirational webinar, Timothy D. Kanold, Sarah Schuhl, and Mona Toncheff provide the what and the why details behind their 2018 mathematics professional development series for your collaborative teams and coaches. They bring you up to date on the latest research (collaborative team actions that are certain) for improving student results in mathematics.
- The Power to Improve Is in Your Hands with Global PD Webinar
June 14, 2017
Use Global PD to unpack standards, build common assessments, review team data, and manage interventions.
- How Will We Know When Students Have Learned "It"? Webinar
June 1, 2017
In order to answer the question “How will we know when students have learned it?”, PLCs need to utilize quality assessment practices.