Raise Her Up
Stories and Lessons From Women in International Educational Leadership
This anthology presents a collection of powerful stories written by women whose backgrounds are as diverse as their leadership roles. Readers will discover a sense of community among the pages, as well as practical guidance on how to develop the skills and character to achieve success.
Raise Her Up
In the male-dominated echelon of educational leadership, many women feel alone in their struggle to succeed. This anthology presents a collection of powerful stories written by women whose backgrounds are as diverse as their leadership roles. Readers will discover a sense of community among the pages, as well as practical guidance on how to develop the skills and character to achieve success.
- Learn about the challenges women leaders face in international education.
- Study the real-life experiences of 10 women leaders and analyze the lessons learned from each unique story.
- Gain self-reflection exercises and strategies to identify areas of growth.
- Feel inspired to overcome gender barriers and pursue ongoing professional development.
- Receive reproducible tools and templates to reinforce learning and self-reflection.
Product Code: BKG045, EKF607
Published By: Solution Tree
“Raise Her Up is a must-read for any woman in educational leadership. I connected deeply to the experiences of these amazing educators and the lessons they learned. I plan to share the stories and implement the self-reflection strategies with my all-female leadership team.”
“I found myself immersed in each leadership journey. This book allows readers to challenge themselves and others in educational leadership so that we may continuously work to raise her up!”
“Raise Her Up inspires women in educational leadership to stand in their own empowerment while providing a safe space to build self-awareness through reflection and connection.”
“Raise Her Up weaves together the personal stories of ten women leaders in education, along with practical strategies and tools for reflection and growth—inspiring and empowering!”