Mapping Professional Practice
How to Develop Instructional Frameworks to Support Teacher Growth
Establish clear and effective shared expectations while developing good professional judgment. In this exceptional resource for leaders and administrators, you will find data-backed tools and personal anecdotes to help both your teachers and your students improve.
Your map to developing instructional frameworks to support your teachers’ professional growth
Dive into the complexities and payoffs of implementing solid frameworks for teaching in a way that actually helps both teachers and students improve. Instructional frameworks provide excellent professional guidance to accelerate growth in schools. Using personal anecdotes and data-backed tools, readers will find exceptional resources for school leaders in developing not just “best practice” for instruction but also good professional judgment.
School leaders and administrators will:
- Focus on defining instructional frameworks
- Engage with the idea of specificity and the importance of making clear expectations
- Look at the challenges and importance of exacting the scope and level of detail for your instructional framework
- See how instructional frameworks, once implemented, function as a path for teacher growth and school improvement
- Examine organization-wide school improvement initiatives that can be improved by instructional frameworks and expand past the rhetorical and into the active
Product Code: BKG054
Published By: Solution Tree