Best Practices at Tier 3
Intensive Interventions for Remediation, Secondary
Created for secondary school educators, this resource details how to implement intensive interventions at Tier 3 of the RTI at Work™ process. Utilize these teaching strategies to maximize the efficacy of a multitiered system of support (MTSS).
A response to intervention guide to implementing Tier 3 teaching strategies
Confidently support the students who struggle most. Written for secondary educators, this practical resource details how to provide intensive interventions at Tier 3 of the RTI at Work™ process. Rely on the book’s toolkit of best practices and easy-to-use strategies to help you and your team drive sustainable learning improvement and success at all secondary grade levels across the curriculum.
- Discover fundamental practices and tools to support students through a schoolwide, collaborative RTI at Work process.
- Understand the role of teams, specifically the leadership and intervention teams, in effectively implementing the RTI at Work process at Tier 3.
- Learn how to design and deliver assessments and instruction while utilizing best practices of a multitiered system of support (MTSS).
- Examine the importance of teaching essential academic and social behaviors, and obtain strategies for delivering intensive behavior interventions at Tier 3.
- Gain activities and tools to apply in the classroom and further student learning.
Product Code: BKF748
Published By: Solution Tree