Marzano HRT™ in Arkansas
Continual growth for Arkansas’ teachers
Marzano Resources is working with educators across the state of Arkansas to become certified High Reliability Teachers. The High Reliability Teacher™ (HRT) program encourages and celebrates teacher effectiveness.
This multileveled certification process recognizes the advancement of a teacher’s pedagogical skills and knowledge in three specific areas:
- Effective Use of Instructional Strategies
- Student Learning
- Valid and Rigorous Feedback
Numerous Arkansas educators are currently working toward Level 1 certification, which involves the foundation and reflection of instructional strategies.
These teachers are receiving key coaching on topics like creating unit lesson plans, implementing student self-actualization projects, and aligning lesson plans to the model of instruction. This coaching, in turn, improves student achievement for Arkansas’ learners.
By participating in the HRT program, Arkansas educators can:
- Receive detailed feedback regarding their instruction
- Increase their competence in instructional practice
- Become a teacher leader
- Further their understanding of assessment literacy
- Earn CEUs/PD credit and optional graduate credit