Remote Teaching Portable Event Package
Remote Teaching Portable Event Package
Keynotes and breakout sessions are designed to assist primary, middle, and high school educators.
For many students across the country, remote or blended learning continues to play a significant role in their educational experience. That means now more than ever, educators need access to the tools and resources that will give them the confidence and skills to take on a new, important challenge throughout this critical school year.
In our Remote Teaching Portable Event Package, master practitioners and experts you know and trust will share how to ensure learning for all in this new educational landscape. Drawing from their own professional experiences, our team of presenters offers practical strategies, real-world advice, and answers to questions many educators are asking during this time.
How do I:
- Engage students who are learning from home?
- Identify learning that is essential?
- Differentiate learning and meet the needs of our students?
- Provide meaningful feedback using technology?
- Assess mastery in a remote learning environment?
Now is the time to continue to adapt, grow, and build on the great remote work you already know and do.
With this virtual event experience, you’ll receive 30-day access to:
- Two keynotes from leading experts
- Eight expert-led breakout sessions
At the end of your 30-day virtual event, you’ll get access to one virtual team time led by one of our experts, who can clarify your questions and help guide your possible next steps. Choose a virtual team time that fits into your schedule from a list of options, including a time after your 30-day access period ends.
- Discover specific steps every educator must take to ensure student equity in a remote learning environment.
- Understand how to successfully implement a blended learning approach that includes both face-to-face and remote teaching time.
- Learn how to use evidence—pretests, testing results, surveys of teachers at previous grade levels, etc.—to identify where to spend your instructional time.
- Explore digital tools that can be used to successfully engage learners, whether they are working from home or in your classroom.
- Acquire best practices for creating meaningful learning experiences for students with disabilities.
- Explore unique strategies for differentiating instruction in a remote learning environment.
Hear from our attendees
“The information they shared was well-needed. It's reassuring to know, we are not the only ones feeling the struggle of how to bridge face to face learning with remote learning.”
“I loved getting to hear about different platforms that could be used in virtual delivery of content. Not knowing what to expect with this upcoming year, I feel like I am equipped to tackle virtual learning head on now.”
“The most valuable aspect of this event is the help in processing priorities as we go forward in remote learning.”
“I really enjoyed that the keynote speakers are current teachers who lived through remote learning in the spring and could provide specific examples on how to make this remote learning shift more seamless for our students and parents.”
“I liked being able to choose the sessions that addressed my specific needs as a teacher. Plus, I could go back and view lessons that I was not able to watch live.”
“I enjoyed the mindset perspectives and the tools provided as examples to use for bridging activities. I plan on further exploring them to help narrow down ideas for my teachers to use.”
You will receive a certificate of participation after completing each session.
Register to Attend a Zoom Demo
- Mondays 12:00 p.m. EST
- Tuesdays 1:00 p.m. EST
- Wednesdays 2:00 p.m. EST
- Thursday 3:00 p.m. EST
- Fridays 3:00 p.m. EST
- Book a time with Lauren McCarroll, Client Success Manager