Establishing a Lasting Legacy
Six Steps to Maximize Your Leadership Impact and Improve Teacher Retention
Grow as an authentic leader and retain great teachers with Establishing a Lasting Legacy. Built on foundational leadership principles, this resource offers practical tools and suggestions that will help you develop teacher self-efficacy, address retention problems, build positive relationships, and more.
Experience the convenience of eBooks! Access your eBooks anytime, anywhere on any desktop, Android, or iOS device through VitalSource. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit our FAQ for more information.
Establishing a Lasting Legacy
Grow as an authentic leader and retain great teachers with Establishing a Lasting Legacy. Built on foundational leadership principles, this book offers practical tools and suggestions that will enhance what you are already doing and recharge your efforts toward making a long-lasting impact on those you serve. Learn how to develop teacher self-efficacy, address retention problems, build positive relationships, and more.
- Understand why there is a teacher retention problem and ways to provide needed support to educators.
- Learn how to grow your own leadership skills as well as how to build collective efficacy schoolwide.
- Discover how to increase transparency, self-efficacy, and trust with staff.
- Receive reflection questions, prompts, and templates to deepen learning and understanding of the material.
- Study vignettes, examples, and advice from experienced educators.
Product Code: BKG003, EKF565
Published By: Solution Tree
“Becky Evers-Gerdes and Ryan Siegle’s Establishing a Lasting Legacy is for all school leaders, at any stage in their careers. It provides practical and deliberate leadership actions to help retain talented staff and establish a strong school culture for the long term. Filled with helpful ideas and reproducibles, this book will assist you in your own growth to lead authentically, build trust, and really listen to and involve your staff. Building a legacy is all about supporting and growing the people. Invest and honour your staff by utilizing this resource, and in return, your legacy will develop.”
“Retaining quality educators and developing a positive school culture should be on the forefront of every administrator’s mind. Establishing a Lasting Legacy is a great resource for both new and experienced administrators, containing sound advice that leaders can easily implement.”
“Many aspects of teacher retention can be outside a school’s control but Establishing a Lasting Legacy outlines six aspects of effective school leadership to help teachers stay in schools. This one book explores several topics relating to effective leadership, with opportunities for self-reflection throughout each chapter.”
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.