Leadership at Every Level
Five Qualities of Effective Classroom, School, and District Leaders
Nurture your leadership skills and grow as a lifelong learner with the support of Leadership at Every Level. Ideal for book studies, this resource shares practical, research-based strategies for strengthening leadership capacity at the classroom, school, and district levels.
Experience the convenience of eBooks! Access your eBooks anytime, anywhere on any desktop, Android, or iOS device through VitalSource. eBook purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. Please visit our FAQ for more information.
Leadership at Every Level
Leadership is a mindset, not a position. Rely on this resource as you nurture your leadership skills and grow as a lifelong learner. Ideal for book studies, Leadership at Every Level shares real-world examples and research-based strategies for strengthening leadership capacity at the classroom, school, and district levels. You’ll learn to foster authentic relationships, build a culture of innovation, and more.
- Delve into the five qualities of successful leaders—(1) relationality, (2) innovation, (3) flexibility, (4) integrity, and (5) lifelong learning.
- Examine real-world stories and vignettes from educators that highlight effective leadership in action at the classroom, school, and district levels.
- Review practical, research-based strategies pertaining to the five key leadership qualities.
- Reflect with end-of-chapter questions to enhance understanding of the material.
- Receive reproducible tools and templates to easily transfer learning into practice.
Product Code: BKG014, EKF576
“Transformative, innovative, and needed: Janelle provides us with a framework to demonstrate that all educators are leaders in their own right and illustrates how we can align our leadership to navigate and take on an ever-changing and challenging education landscape together.”
“Any good educational leader knows that the leadership journey is one that requires careful attention and refinement. Janelle does a fantastic job at homing in on the most essential qualities necessary for any leader to support the process of leadership development. Any individual who is eager to grow in leadership capacity should pick up this book . . . you won’t be disappointed!”
When can I access my eBook? Your eBook will be accessible through VitalSource once your payment has been processed.*
*When using a check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be processed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the signed official purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
How do I access my eBook?
To access your eBook:
- Create a free VitalSource account by visiting VitalSource.com. If you already have a VitalSource account, please log in to your account.
- Paste the redemption code that Solution Tree will email you in the “Redemption Code” field on VitalSource.com/Redeem. (Note: You can also access your redemption code within your Solution Tree account under the “eBook” section.)
- Click “Redeem.”
- Enjoy! Once your code is redeemed, your book will be added to your VitalSource Bookshelf and can be read anytime, anywhere.
What are the technical requirements for accessing the eBook? A VitalSource account is required. To sign up for your free account, please visit VitalSource.com.
What are the shipping and handling costs? There are no shipping or handling costs associated with eBooks. For paperback and hardcover book purchases, standard shipping costs apply. Please visit the Product Orders page for more information on shipping and handling costs.
Can I purchase multiple copies of the same eBook? Bulk orders are not currently available through the website. Website purchases are limited to one eBook per title, per account. If you want to order multiple copies of an eBook, please contact customer support at [email protected].
What if I need to request a refund on my eBook order? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed eBook orders.