Research has validated what practitioners have known for decades: powerful principal leadership is key to increased student achievement. Principals are responsible for both building and keeping a positive and productive school culture.
As an active participant in this institute, you’ll connect with a professional community of leaders committed to best practices and continuous improvement. Hear inspiring keynotes from seasoned leaders who have faced challenges like the ones you are facing now, and get one-to-one help. Build a toolkit of strategies and ideas for creating a positive culture in your building. Be called to action by a series of 20-minute high-impact talks by principals who have successfully nurtured collaborative teams focused on student learning.
Participants will be able to:
- Organize staff into high-performing learning teams
- Focus on the right work with intentionality
- Create and lead a safe school learning culture with effective systems, procedures, and high expectations
- Share leadership with a guiding coalition, collaborative teams, and community partners
- Observe, support, lead, and monitor effective instructional practices
- Build strong relationships with students, staff, parents, and the community
- Make data transparent for true evidence-based decision-making
- Develop a strong recognition program for students and staff when goals are achieved
- Work effectively with resistors and have difficult conversations
Join us for a career-changing learning experience presented by award-winning PLC at Work® principals from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Learn from leading experts