Through decades of research and firsthand experience, our experts have identified three common elements among the world’s most successful and innovative schools:
- They operate as a professional learning community (PLC).
- They focus on essential disciplinary knowledge, promote future-ready skills, and cultivate student agency.
- They empower students to personalize their learning.
Discover how to instill and imprint these key components into your school’s culture during this three-day professional learning experience. Acclaimed experts and master practitioners will share their personal experiences, answer implementation questions, and help you develop an achievable and sustainable plan of action.
- Discover how to build a highly effective, learning-progressive school.
- Deepen your understanding of the PLC at Work process.
- Use the four critical questions of a PLC to create a system of continuous improvement.
- Acquire strategies for incorporating personalized learning into the PLC at Work process.
- Learn how to offer a guaranteed and viable curriculum in a way that allows students to choose their own learning path and pace.
- Examine beliefs, protocols, and cultural competencies to ensure equity for all students.
- Design standards-based assessments to accurately measure student gains.
- Explore innovative teaching methods and curriculum-development strategies for achieving stronger learning outcomes.
- Ensure students are future ready by designing authentic learning experiences that are connected to the real world.
Learn from leading experts