The Assessment Toolkit
Designed by leading assessment experts, this curated toolkit includes thirty-two books for whole-school professional development.
15% off regular retail price of these resources when you buy them as a toolkit. You save $186.
This product is only available to ship within the United States
The Assessment Toolkit
Transform assessment into a powerful tool that inspires student learning. Curated by leading assessment experts, the toolkit includes 32 books for whole-school professional development. Access a complete collection of strategies and practices for involving students in the assessment process, integrating assessments into instruction, and ensuring reporting practices accurately measure student achievement.
- Build a comprehensive library of premium staff resources on assessment that easily adapt to meet the needs of your school or district.
- Discover research-based solutions for tackling any assessment-related challenge.
- Leverage tips, tools, and templates from experts proven to boost student achievement.
- Deepen your understanding of how to design assessments that support students while motivating them to succeed.
- Equip your staff with a variety of resources flexible enough to meet the needs of adult learners.
The Assessment Toolkit contains the following titles (products may be purchased individually):
- Embedded Formative Assessment, 2nd ed.
- The Handbook for Embedded Formative Assessment
- Growing Tomorrow's Citizens in Today's Classrooms: Assessing Seven Critical Competencies
- Instructional Agility
- Standards-Based Learning in Action
- Making Classroom Assessments Reliable and Valid
- The New Art & Science of Classroom Assessment
- Letting Data Lead
- Collaborative Common Assessment
- The Handbook for Collaborative Common Assessments
- Proficiency-Based Grading in the Content Areas
- Proficiency-Based Instruction
- Proficiency-Based Assessment
- Pathways to Proficiency
- Assessing Unstoppable Learning
- Make It Happen
- Balanced Assessment
- Creating a Culture of Feedback
- Design in Five
- Designing Effective Assessments
- Elements of Grading, 2nd ed.
- FAST Grading
- Beyond the Grade
- Essential Assessment
- Grading From the Inside Out
- On Your Mark
- Softening the Edges
- The Principal as Assessment Leader
- The Teacher as Assessment Leader
- Simplifying Common Assessment
- Common Formative Assessment
Product Code: KTF385