Helping Students Plan to Do Better
Learn specific strategies for developing behavior intervention plans (BIPs) that lead to long-term, positive change for general and special education students.
Develop sound behavior change plans for both general and special education students. You will learn specific strategies for developing behavior intervention plans (BIPs) that lead to long-term, positive change. You will also gain the tools required to do this important work. The author outlines a practical five-step Plan to Do Better approach and provides reproducibles that ease the information-gathering process so vital to developing your BIPs.
- Focus on engaging students as active participants in the behavior change process.
- Master a process that unites problem-solving teams, parents, and students in creating a viable plan that results in changed behavior.
- Discover proven alternatives to the rewards/punishment system of classical conditioning.
- Examine the importance of personal (internal) variables in addition to environmental (external) ones.
- Study detailed examples of successful behavior change plans.
Classroom Management & BehaviorSpecial Needs
Product Code: BKF267
Page Count: 120
Explore these powerful tools to help reach your goals.