AllThingsPLC Magazine features practical information about PLCs and engaging, personal commentaries from educators who have implemented the process to great success.
4 issues for only $49.95—a one-year subscription.
Packed with stimulating and practical information, AllThingsPLC Magazine features research-based, specific strategies for developing professional learning communities and engaging, personal commentaries from educators who have implemented the PLC process to great success. Each issue of this unique and dynamic quarterly magazine includes in-depth articles on the “how-to” of PLC implementation, and offers advice, websites, books, and other essential PLC resources.
- Understand the critical role K–12 educators play in shaping students’ future success—or failure.
- Gain specific, proven strategies that foster a culture of collaboration and higher learning in schools and districts.
- Access case studies, websites, and other tools to strengthen your PLC.
- Inspire your team, school, district, or singleton during its PLC journey.
Call 800.733.6786 and ask about our bulk and multiyear discounts or email [email protected].
Product Code: KTF209-old
Published By: Solution Tree
Page Count: 48
When will I receive my magazine issues? Print and digital issues will be accessible on each issue’s publication date. Publication dates for the next 4 issues are:
- May 1 - Spring Issue (Subscribe before April 1 to secure this issue)
- August 1 - Summer Issue (Subscribe before July 1 to secure this issue)
- November 1 - Fall Issue (Subscribe before October 1 to secure this issue)
- February 1 - Winter Issue (Subscribe before January 1 to secure this issue)
How do I access the digital magazine? Once you have purchased* a digital subscription and your first issue has been published, to access your digital issue, log in to your account on SolutionTree.com. Once logged in, click on “My Account” located at the top of the screen—this will take you to your dashboard. Then click on “AllThingsPLC Magazine” on the left-hand side of your screen.
If someone purchased your subscription as a part of a bulk order, please retrieve an access code from the purchaser. Solution Tree will provide the purchaser with access codes when the issue has been published.
*Please Note: For check or purchase order, the order submitted online will not be confirmed until Solution Tree receives the check or a copy of the official signed purchase order. Your purchase order must note payment terms of net 30 days. We cannot process purchase orders that do not note these payment terms. Please submit all payments to [email protected].
What if I have trouble accessing the digital magazine? Call 800.733.6786 Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. ET or email [email protected].
What are the technical requirements for accessing the digital magazine? Internet access and a PDF reader is required. High-speed Internet access is best for viewing image-rich PDFs. The PDF is compatible with most browsers.
What if I need to request a refund? RETURN POLICY: We are unable to accept returns or cancel previously placed orders.