A Curriculum for Responsible Behavior
Use the same skills you bring to teaching mathematics, reading, and science to incorporate this social skills curriculum that builds self-control.
When students lack basic social skills for controlling their behavior and getting along with others, the solution is simple and direct. Use the same skills you bring to teaching mathematics, reading, and science to incorporate this social skills curriculum that builds self-control. These ready-to-use lesson plans are easily integrated into existing content areas and can be used in self-contained or inclusive classrooms.
- Minimize classroom disruptions by teaching students self-control and responsibility.
- Learn the 20 identified self-control skills.
- Gain invaluable insight on emotional intelligence, empowering students, and linking assessment to instruction.
- Discover specific strategies for promoting self-control in the classroom like role-playing, brainstorming, and learning centers.
- Study and utilize positive behavioral supports for classroom management.
Product Code: BKF147
Page Count: 208